- 24 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from AXELOS
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- 24 PDUs
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) course provides the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. Furthermore, provides a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility. The related examination assesses whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve publication to establish a learning and improving IT organization.
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned in the digital age, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Learn how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements.
- Develop communication and organizational change management skills to direct, plan and improve the organization, as well as measurement and reporting skills.
- Learn how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals involved with or responsible for the leadership or the improvement of the IT organization or digital business.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 70% (28 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: Holding the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. At least 10 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL SYLLABUS