- 24 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from AXELOS
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- 24 PDUs
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) course provides the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools. The related examination assesses whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to the creation, delivery and support of services.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern, IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Learn how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services.
- Understand how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams.
- Being able to successfully design value streams and services that meet customer requirements.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals involved with or responsible for the leadership or the management of the IT organization or digital services.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 70% (28 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: Holding the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. At least 10 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL SYLLABUS