- 40 hours
- On-Site or Virtual with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from AXELOS
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- 40 PDUs
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition qualification allows candidates of ITIL v3 the opportunity for a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional. It also provides candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied. This course provides candidates with an understanding of the key elements from each of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver & Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT, and Direct, Plan & Improve, as well as ITIL 4 Foundation.
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Understand the basics of the management of modern IT-enabled services, as well as the common language and key concepts.
- Learn how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools.
- Become familiar with all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
- Develop the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
Who is this course for?
- Holding a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 certification scheme. At least 10 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 70% (28 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 3 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL SYLLABUS