This course is completely based on the international ISO 22301 standard and presents in a structured way the overall activities for planning, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a business continuity management system (BCMS).
By completing this course, the student will clearly understand the concepts related to business continuity and will be able to define the high-level activities that should be taken in order to create a business continuity plan that is appropriate for his/her organization.
- To establish, implement, maintain and improve a BCMS.
- To ensure compliance with the defined business continuity policy.
- To seek the certification/ registration of your BCMS by an accredited external certification body.
- To make a self-assessment and a self-declaration of compliance with ISO 22301.
This course is aimed to:
- Professionals who want to implement or are currently implementing a Business Continuity Management System within their organization.
- Professionals who want to improve business continuity.
- People requiring to learn and understand business continuity practices.
- People involved or playing a role in business continuity who require a deeper understanding of the international standard for Business Continuity Management Systems.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for taking this training course; however, it is recommended that the participant has knowledge of business continuity concepts.
- It is structured in thematic units, with a balance between theory and practice.
- A certificate of course completion is delivered.
- The length is 3 days.
- Has a minimum requirement of 6 and a maximum of 25 participants.
The course has the following topics:
- Introduction and Definitions
- Plan the Business Continuity Management System
- Implement and Operate the Business Continuity Management System
- Monitor and Review the Business Continuity Management System
- Maintain and Improve the Business Continuity Management System
- Review and Evaluation
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Our instructors are certified in different business continuity and ITSM disciplines and have extensive experience in:
- The design and implementation of business continuity strategies and disaster recovery plans based on industry best practices in public and/or private organizations.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the IT processes.
- Teaching various ITSM courses in the academic and professional fields.
- Audits of IT service management systems.
The participant receives a high quality student handout.
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!