- Powered by the EVC™ Framework from Governan
- 12 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Trainer
- Official Certification Exam (optional)
- Official accredited student material
- Practical exercises
- Course completion diploma
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
The Certified Strategic Agility Professional (CSAP) course provides the participants with the skills and methods to ensure that their decisions, solutions, and organizational assets, are agile and strategic at the same time.
The course is centered on the EVC Strategic Agility enabling method from the EVC Framework of Governan.
It provides the elements to ensure that strategic goals and expected outcomes are achieved, by creating strategic capabilities with agile initiatives, solutions, and investments in people, process, and technology.
Participants receive a top-down approach to identify where ‘change’ is needed in their organizations; and determine the type and degree of change required to effectively identify business and digital solutions to continuously improve their organizations.
The EVC Strategic Agility method critical for enterprises because it addresses two critical pain points: How to make money from Agile solutions and initiatives, and how to rapidly adapt to changes to retain existing customers and obtain new customers.
The c-suite wants to generate better economic and strategic outcomes with agile business and technology teams. Strategic Agility is about involving every department and area of the enterprise to achieve ad obtain competitive superiority.
With the EVC Strategic Agility method, initiatives, products, and services will help the enterprise become and remain a market leader and beat their competitors with strategic capabilities.
The EVC (Excellence in Value Creation) Framework version 4, from Governan is the world’s most advanced and effective approach to identify, quantify, measure, and realize the economic and strategic benefits of any project or initiative, such as the case of investments in digital and advance technologies.
What will I achieve?
- Learn the elements of the EVC Strategic Agility enabling method.
- Understand how to be agile and strategic at the same time.
- Understand how operational agility, with continuous changes in people, processes, and technologies, enable strategic objectives.
- How to identify where ‘change’ is required in the organization for digital transformation.
- Define the organization needs to better identify and prioritize business and digital solutions.
- Learn how IT, DevOps, Cybersecurity, and IT solutions directly or indirectly impact strategic business capabilities that result in customer outcomes.
Who is this course for?
- All technology and business agile professionals and leaders.
- Business area leaders and teams that need to become more agile.
- Everyone being a stakeholder of any project.
- Anyone involved in innovation, disruption, and business transformation.
- Technology and digital solution providers.
- Business area and operational leaders.
- Enterprise architects and solution designers.
- Product managers and leaders.
- IT, cybersecurity, and DevOps professionals.
- R&D and engineering professionals.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 120 minutes.
- Number of questions: Approximately 50 multiple-choice.
- Passing score: 65% correct answers.
- Format: electronic; open book.
- Prerequisites: Attend EVC Foundation course or reading the EVC BoK.
What are the course contents?
EVC Framework Core Model.
EVC Strategic Agility Method.
How to identify areas that required change and solutions for continual improvement, innovation, and business transformation.
Identify organizational capabilities that need to be improved with agile assets, such as investments in people, process, technology.
How to define business outcomes from investments in solutions.
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!