- 16 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- $1,280 USD
- Official Certification Exam from Exin
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Official student material
- Practical exercises
- Simulation exams
- 16 PDUs
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
DevOps is currently one of the strongest IT trends in the world that is leading the way on digital transformation. Get trained with a live trainer and obtain your DevOps Certification from EXIN, one of the most important examination institutes.
What are the benefits of DevOps?
DevOps enables organizations to decrease time to market for new releases, software, or services by encouraging a collaborative approach from development and operations teams. The adoption of DevOps creates an environment where productivity is increased through the automation of processes around infrastructure and workflows.
What will I achieve?
This course provides basic knowledge and understanding of DevOps. This certification confirms understanding the origins of DevOps and the benefits of DevOps principles and practices for the organization.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to understand how DevOps supports digital transformation of an organization in any industry. It is ideal for any IT and business professional who needs a general understanding of modern IT practices.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (26 correct answers)
- Format: Online; supervised
- Prerequisites: Complete pre-class reading assignments. At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 DevOps Basics
- 1.1 DevOps Origins
- 1.2 Definition of DevOps
- 1.3 Reasons for using DevOps
- 1.4 Misconceptions about DevOps
2 DevOps Principles
- 2.1 Value Stream
- 2.2 Deployment Pipeline
- 2.3 Version Control
- 2.4 Configuration Management
- 2.5 Definition of Done
3 DevOps Key Practices
- 3.1 Difference with Traditional Practices
- 3.2 DevOps Practices
4 Practical Application of DevOps
- 4.1 Applicability
- 4.2 Limitations
- 4.3 Using Commercial Off-the-shelf Software
- 4.4 Evolving Architecture and Organizational Models
- 4.5 Iterative Progression