- 20 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from PeopleCert
- Official DevOps Institute student material
- Practical exercises
- Simulation exam
- 20 PDUs
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership certification covers advanced skills, practices and knowledge about DevOps. The purpose of this qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge, understanding of fundamental DevOps skills and is able to work effectively with, or as a leading member of, a DevOps environment, analyzing and applying these skills and knowledge.
Through this course participants learn how to lead a DevOps transformation and develop an initial draft of the organizational roadmap to follow.
What will I achieve?
- Learn what leadership for DevOps is.
- Understand how to lead an organization through a DevOps transformation.
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps.
- Clarify & align business objectives.
- Create a vision and strategy for transformation.
- Identify and influence the vital stakeholders.
- Lead a culture of self-organized, cross-functional teams.
- Gather, broadcast and Implement feedback.
- Enable flow across the value stream.
- Break work into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation.
- Lead for continuous delivery.
- Lead a culture of continual improvement.
- Lead for innovation.
- Improve organizational resilience & sustainability.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wishes to become an efficient leading member of a DevOps environment and requires candidates to have and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their application skills of how to use tools efficiently and effectively.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 20 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 70% (14 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; open-book
- Prerequisites: Holding the PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certificate. At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
Introduction: What is DevOps Leadership?
Module 1: Clarifying & Aligning the DevOps Transformation to V Value Delivery
Module 2: Planning & Approaching the DevOps Transformation
Module 3: Engaging & Implementing the DevOps Full Stack
Module 4: Validating Results & Sustaining the DevOps Transformation
Wrap Up & Review