16 hours – On-site or Virtual with live certified trainer
Testing is an integral part of product development and delivery. Whether the organization is using a test driven development methodology, behavior-based test creation, model-based testing or whatever they use, testing is a vital part of the overall DevOps process, not only to ensure verify code changes work and integrate well, but to ensure the changes do not blow up the product.
- Official DevOps Institute student material
- Practical exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- Official certification exam from the DevOps Institute
- 16 PDUs
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Streamline the testing process by applying a DevOps testing approach.
- Integrate roles and teams on the testing process to improve results.
- Successfully apply the use of end-to-end test automation tools to optimize testing.
- Define leadership actions and implement testing strategies around DevOps.
- Coordinate the resources required for applying a DevOps testing approach.
- Integrate the DevOps testing approach with Agile and ITSM.
- Apply testing tools, management and analysis technics that provide the highest value to the organization and the customer.
- Obtain the DevOps Test Engineering certification.
Who is this course for?
- Software developers
- Operational staff
- Quality Assurance managers
- Quality Assurance testers
- Infrastructure engineers
- Project managers
- Anyone interest in software testing
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (26 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: Holding the DevOps Foundation certificate (certificate must be presented as evidence for exam registration). At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 Course Introduction
2 DevOps Testing Concepts, Terms & Benefits
3 DevOps Testing Teams and Roles
4 DevOps Testing Strategies
5 DevOps Testing Infrastructure and Tools
6 DevOps Test Plan Best Practices
7 DevOps Test Automation Best Practices
8 DevOps Test Management and Analysis Best Practices
9 Exercise: Define a DevOps Test Strategy for a product
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!